Direct Fitness - IN-HOME PERSONAL TRAINING
My Blog

Free intense workout!

Ok so you think you're in shape, you think because you've completed one circuit of P90X you're strong, fit and there isn't a workout there that could kick your butt again. Guess what, you're wrong!

This workout is for any one brave enough to try, just don't come crying to me when you fail. If you complete it, leave a comment at the bottom with your time. If you fail, leave a comment telling us how far you got. The person completing the workout in the quickest time before December 31st, 2012 gets a free $100 gift card! Don't lie about it though, you have to prove you can do it either in person or live on cam.

Don't worry if you can't complete a set without stopping, just take a break and keep going from where you left off before moving to the next exercise.

Ok, so here it is!

99 Jumping Jacks
99 second - plank on forearms
99 Squats
99 Push ups
99 crunches

10-30 second rest - Get some water!

88 Squat Jumps
88 Second - Side Plank on right forearm
88 Alternating Lunges
88 Dips
88 Reverse Crunches

10-30 second rest - Get some water!

77 Steps ups
77 Second - SIde plank on left forearm
77 Walking Lunges
77 Push ups with feet on a bench/chair
77 Oblique crunches

10-30 second rest - Get some water!

66 Burpee's
66 Second - Plank on straight arms
66 Side Lunges (66 each side)
66 Military push ups
66 Sit ups

10-30 second rest - Get some water if you have quit yet!

55 Mountain climbers
55 Second - Plank on forearms
55 Transverse Lunges (55 each side)
55 Diamond push ups
55 V- crunches

10-30 second rest - Get some water! This is where it starts to get easy!

44 Ice skaters
44 Second - Side plank on right straight arm
44 Squat with front kick
44 Dive Bombers
44 Side Crunches

10-30 second rest - Water!

33 Tuck jumps
33 Second - Side plank on left straight arm
33 Laying side leg raises (That's 33 each side)
33 Push ups
33 Crunches

10-30 second rest - Get some water!

Awesome, now go for a 3K run/walk/crawl

When you get back post your name and time! Good luck!

9 Comments to Free intense workout!:

Comments RSS
John onwing on Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:27 AM
Wow! What an instructive write up this is. By reading this post I pleased at all. Your intense workout really inspired me to do like this to build a healthy fitness. Carry on.
Reply to comment

p90x workouts on Monday, March 11, 2013 9:10 AM
Hello, I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

http://www.myjumpmanual.com/ on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 5:48 AM
Workout is the most important part of my daily life because it keeps fit and get rid from any kind of stress. I must follow your instructions step by step as if I am really conscious for my health. Thanks
Reply to comment

licensingsolicitors on Monday, September 30, 2013 2:17 AM
Thank you so much for this useful share with us.I like your post very much.
Reply to comment

marko on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:46 PM
I?ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i?m satisfied to convey that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most undoubtedly will make certain to don?t overlook this web site and give it a look on a constant basis. see this page
Reply to comment

site on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5:55 AM
Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
Reply to comment

reflexology back pain on Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:50 AM
This particulars is actually very interesting, we in 2010 enjoyed, my partner and i would like acquire further information about this, considering that the is actually very beautiful, thanks regarding sharing!
Reply to comment

More Information on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:29 AM
For intense workout you need a specific level of fitness before starting. So its not a beneficial for the beginners who are going to start the workout.
Reply to comment

https://www.readytogocables.com/custom-cables-manufacturers/ on Thursday, April 28, 2016 2:42 AM
We understand that in order to maintain and grow our business, we need to strive for quality product while providing excellent customer service. This is why we like to respond to messages and quotes within an 8 hour window. This assures customers that our company is responsible and always working for them. Lastly, our quality on all of our custom cable products make customers come back for more. We only use high quality products that meet strict quality standards for compliance. We guarantee our work and engineering capabilities. Rest assure that you are doing business with a highly competitive company who understands your needs and the need to meet your deadlines. Send us a quote now, we would love to have the opportunity to work with you.
Reply to comment