top of page
IN-HOME PERSONAL TRAINING
So what can you expect from a Direct Fitness in home personal trainer in New Jersey that will come to you and bring all the equipment with them?
A fitness trainers will:
- Conduct a fitness and movement assessment.
- Design a specific, Optimum Performance Training (OPT) Periodization Program.
- Customize individual training sessions based on your personal goals and fitness assessment results.
- Provide nutritional and supplement plans to ensure you get the full benefits from your hard work.
- Offer live online training when you are working away from home or on vacation.
- Plan and take part in 5K & 10K runs/walks,
- Organize social events and provide an opportunity to meet other clients.
In designing an OPT program with Direct Fitness, you will begin to understand why our clients keep at it long after others have dropped out of their gym. We will help you improve your body's neuromuscular control while avoiding the inconvenience and distractions of a regular gym/studio. In-Home Personal Training is private, effective, fun and time efficient.
Together you will:
- Tone up, lose body fat and reduce weight.
- Increase muscular size, strength and endurance.
- Lower your blood pressure, resting heart rate and/or blood glucose levels.
- Decrease your risk of coronary heart disease and some forms of cancer.
- Eradicate and prevent certain chronic muscle pain/injuries.
- Improve your postural alignment, stability and neuromuscular control.
- Run your first marathon, hike or complete a bike race.
- Enhance your performance in sports such as basketball, football, golf, soccer and tennis as well as all forms of dance that require more fitness and conditioning than you'll get in a class.
- Look and feel great while also improving your over-all quality of life.
- The possibilities are endless!
bottom of page